On Saturday August 18th, Faith and I headed out to Aldi to grab a few items we needed for the week and on Sunday August 19th, my hubby and I headed out to Meijer to grab a few other things for the week. I am hoping to stop by Trader Joe’s again to look and possibly grab a few of their Gluten Free items.
This weeks meal plan will be simple but tasty as Faith has band practice from 2-9 everyday this week and we have to take her to school for on Tuesday.
(3) Gluten Free turkey lunch meat (they were out of the roast beef my hubby likes) $2.99 each
(2) Iced coffee $2.99 each
(1) bag of gluten free chicken nuggets $4.99
(1) gallon of milk $1.59
(1) dozen eggs $0.99
(1) bag of spinach $1.19
(3) Organic sliced deli cheese $2.99 each
(2) Sliced deli cheese $2.29 each
(2) bags of Meijer frozen mixed vegetables $1.00 per bag
(2) bag of Meijer stew frozen vegetables $1.79 each
(2) cans of Hunts tomato sauce $0.50 each
(2) gluten free beef stock $3.49 each ( I bought this as it did not have yeast)
(3) boxes of frozen vegetables $1.00 each
(1) bunch of bananas $2.06
(2) gluten free bread $5.59 each
Bag of peaches $0.99lb $2.49
(2) Fresh Herbs $1.99 each
(2) Green Peppers $1.00 each
(1) box of gluten free Bisquick $5.00
(1) box Hormel gluten free bacon $4.99
(1) bag of Yukon potatoes $2.99
(1) living lettuce $2.99
(1) fresh cilantro $0.89
Hard Boiled Eggs, Omelets, Fresh Fruit, Smoothies, Cereal, gluten free waffles (found these in the freezer outside)
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich, Roast Beef and Cheese, Turkey and Cheese Gluten Free Sandwich, gluten free chicken nuggets.
Everyone eats the same meal or they make their own dinner.
Sloppy Joe Pot Pie
Herb and Garlic Butter with Steak and Potatoes
Steak and vegetables pot pies
Honey Mustard Chicken and rice