Head on over to Macy’s and get the very popular Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Eye Shadow Palette for only $27 (LOWEST PRICE) shipped this normally sells for $54!
There’s only one Naked. And once you go Naked, you’ll never go back. Urban Decay introduces Naked Ultimate Basics—the matte eyeshadow palette you’ve been begging for. Urban Decay loaded this sleek square case with 12 all-new, must-have neutrals. These are the matte shades Urban Decay junkies keep requesting time and time again. Every single one is not only new, but also exclusive to this palette—and completely different from the shades in Naked Basics and Naked2 Basics. Naked Ultimate Basics features a true range of neutral mattes, from cool to warm—all with a little edge that makes them Naked. Create contoured all-matte looks, or pair these neutrals with your favorite bold Urban Decay shades. The shades in Naked Ultimate Basics are neutral enough for everything from cool skin tones to olive complexions to darker skin. If you’ve never tried UD’s matte shadows, you’ll be blown away by how different they are. Other mattes can be “skippy,” uneven on application or difficult to blend. But every shade in Naked Ultimate Basics features Urban Decay’s proprietary Pigment Infusion System™, which gives the formula its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability. Achieve the perfect application every time for a matte look that radiates.
- Shades included:
- Blow (light nude demi-matte)
- Nudie (soft pink-nude matte)
- Commando (light taupe-brown matte)
- Tempted (pale brown matte)
- Instinct (medium pink-taupe matte)
- Lethal (reddish brown matte)
- Pre-Game (pale yellow matte)
- Extra Bitter (burnt orange matte)
- Faith (medium warm brown matte)
- Lockout (rich neutral brown matte)
- Magnet (smoky gray matte)
- Blackjack (warm black matte)
- 100% Cruelty Free