Are you shopping at the Dollar Tree? If not you should be, not only is everything in the Dollar Tree is only a $1.00 but they now accept coupons which will help you save even more money. Remember if you don’t want to shop in store you can place your order online and opt for free ship to your local store.
(1)Cleaning Supplies – You can save BIG money if you purchase your cleaning supplies at Dollar Tree including name brand dish soap, laundry soap, comet, dryer sheets and more (don’t forget to search coupons to save money). Look in the picture above my store carries, Ajax, Dawn, Palmolive Dishsoap.
(2) Party Supplies – Don’t spend big bucks at your local grocery store getting party supplies just head on over to the Dollar Tree- and grab all of your party supplies for any occasion (including- Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and more) I always get all of my party supplies from the Dollar Tree.
(3) Graduation Supplies- Have you seen the Dollar Tree’s Graduation supplies? They rock I have purchased all three of my kiddos graduation items and supplies from Dollar Tree and when the last two kiddos graduate in the next few years I will be purchasing all of their graduation items there. Check out the cups my store now offers.
(4) Batteries- They come in a package of 4 (which makes each battery only $0.25) with a variety of sizes. In fact I recently purchased batteries for all of my nephews toys.
(5) Toothbrushes- Checkout your local Dollar Tree for toothbrushes sometimes you can find name brand toothbrushes in a multipack for $1.00 (normally $2.00+ at local grocery and drug stores) I purchased a 5 pack of toothbrushes in a container a few months ago for only $1.00.
(6) Food Items – If your family does not have allergies shop your local Dollar Tree for bread, chips, cookies, and more. Remember each item is only $1.00 (you will pay more at your local grocery or drug store)
(7) Mugs and Glasses- I love grabbing mugs at The Dollar Tree- in fact I purchased 2 cups for my husband and myself when I was there a few days ago. I have also purchased Christmas Mugs for gifts and filled the mugs with items from the Dollar Tree (think teachers, co-workers, family, kids Christmas parties)
(8) Cards- Anniversary Cards, birthday cards, get well cards, thinking of you card, wedding cards, cards for all the holidays and more. Have you seen some of the prices of cards at your local grocery and or drug store? I have and I am not willing to pay $5+ for a single card, when I can get 5 cards from the Dollar Tree for $5.00.
(9) Office Supplies/school supplies- I don’t purchase all of my office/school supplies from the Dollar Tree but I do purchase a lot of office/school supplies from Dollar Tree- you can normally get a pack of 4 highlighters for $1.00 (that’s $0.25 per highlighter).
(10) Coloring Books and Toys- Need items for your kiddos on rainy days? Head on over to your local Dollar Tree and grab coloring books for $1.00, puzzles for $1.00, checkout the toys each toy is only $1.00. I just grabbed my nephew a coloring book, a ball and 2 music instruments (he loves watching Faith play her instruments and tries to play hers) and each item was only $1.00. Also you can grab a 12 pack of outside chalk for only $1.00 (that’s only $0.08 each)!
How are you saving at the Dollar Tree? We would love to hear from you.