Last week I put savings in my Weekly Savings Box, this week I am going to show and tell you how I get my Weekly Savings and show you that is is possible to use coupons and other tricks to turn into SAVINGS! So here are a few tricks that I use to get savings.
1. Make a Grocery Budget-Mine is $150 weekly
2. Make a weekly menu
3. Use items you already have on hand so you are not running out to the store daily
4. Use Coupons stretch every single dollar
5. Shop drugstore deals-many times you can get things really cheap or Free and sometimes you can make MONEY on items.
6. Use Cash to pay for groceries and gas for your car-most gas stations charge for credit even if you use your debit card.
7.Shop online many times you can get free shipping which will save you on gas, and sometimes the deals are better online then in stores .
8. Sign up for a extra email account with Gmail or Yahoo for coupons and sales alerts so you don’t over load your normal email.
Now those are a few of my tips and tricks I will share more later, but I want to talk about my weekly budget-My budget includeds groceries and drugstore deals but does not include MEAT we have a meat market near our home and we use that and I use coupons for that to, we normally go to the meat market once every 2-3 months and spend around $150-$200 which is not bad we get hambuger, chicken, pork chops, bacon, brats, steak.
So my weekly savings this week was $86.00 after coupons and store sales. I would love for you to join me on this journey of turning coupons into savings and stretching every dollar 🙂