Are you traveling for the holidays? Could you possibly be taking a plane somewhere with your child? Well if so BabiesRUs has some tips to make your flight a little more enjoyable. With just 5 simple tips you could just have a stress free plane ride to where ever you’re headed! If you are interested in these 5 tips just continue reading…
- The first tip is choosing a Backpack-Style Diaper Bag. This helps with the convenience factor making it easy for you to use your hand and arms without having your diaper bag in the way.
- The second tip is to bump up your diaper and wipe supply for clean & comfy travels. You can never be too prepared for what can happen while you’re out.
- Make traveling through the airports quick and easy. You don’t want to have to carry a huge car seat with you wherever you go, and you don’t have to either. You can get the Brica Roll ‘N Go Car Seat Transporter to make traveling the airport a breeze.
- Keep your baby comfy and safe with cushiony strap covers. These can be useful for the car ride as well as the plane ride.
- The fifth tip is packing a book to help soothe your baby and put them to sleep, or to just make the plane ride seem as if it is going by faster than it really is.